Sunday, December 11, 2016

Winner & Top Three Challenge #97 - Christmas

Hey y'all! Wilma, here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from
our Christmas challenge ;) 

Thank you to all that joined us. Your cards were fabulous!! We had a lot of entries so it was very hard to pick a winner and the top 3.

Without further ado, our winner is 



Congrats, Åsaj! You'll be our guest designer for our upcoming challenge!
Please email us to hear what the next Challenge is ;)

Don't forget to grab your badge for your blog, too!  


And our top 3 are...









Congrats, Ceal, Eliz and Nelleke! Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! 

Thanks again for joining us and we hope to see you back in an hour for our new challenge!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, THANK you so much for choosing me as your winner!!! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is my first time placing at CASonSunday... I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking me as your winner! So happy! I emailed you some days ago but have not got any answer. Maybe I did something wrong. This is my email if maybe you can try to contact me instead....? asajoh13@hotmail.com
    Hugs! Åsa

    ReplyDelete